Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Most Commonly Said Last Words...

1. I'll get a world record for this.
2. Let me reach in and get your watch out of the printing press.
3. It's fireproof.
4. He's probably just hibernating.
5. I'm making a citizen's arrest.
6. So, you're a cannibal.
7. It's probably just a rash.
8. Yeah, I made the deciding vote on the jury, so what of it?
9. The odds of that happening have to be a million-to-one.
10. Pull the pin out and count to what?
11. Which wire was I supposed to cut?
12. I wonder where the mother bear is.
13. I've seen this done on TV.
14. These are the good kind of mushrooms.
15. I'll hold it and you light the fuse.
16. Funny, you look just like Charles Manson.
17. Rat poison only kills rats.
18. It can't possibly rain for forty days and nights.
19. This doesn't taste right.
20. I can make this light before it changes.
21. Nice doggie.
22. I can do that with my eyes closed.
23.Well, we've made it this far.
24. That's odd.
25. Don't be so superstitious!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And:
Nice to meet you Mr. Norris, can I call you Chuck?